Steelconnect - Connecting your Pebble Steel with any Strap

SteelconnectSteelconnect Posts: 112Member Regular
edited April 2014 in General Discussion

EARLY BIRLD SENSATION 10GBP SOLD OUT. You can still Grab a pair Starting at 15GBP/25USD.

Hi Fellow Pebble Steel Fans, we're pretty sure most of you know how the Kickstarter Campaign work. However, we would like to share some F.A.Q of how to back and pre-order through Kickstarter campaign. We had officially launched SteelConnect on Friday 28/03/2014 at 12.00PM GMT. Please click the direct link above to our Kickstarter page. Please support us!

Hi! Please check us out on FacebookInstagram & Pinterest. Do support us and we will be updating you guys from time to time here. Please follow and support us! Thank you.

*UPDATES* 

Hey Pebble Fans! Check this out. Our promo clip together with some of our work in progress. We would like you to know how close we are and only with your support we can make this possible. Cheers!

Post edited by Steelconnect on
·

Comments

• wimroegelswimroegels Posts: 22Member Pebbler
    Reasons:

- no skills to get a rough ETA of my delivery at all
    - really poor service and communication
    - proprietary watchband
    - lacking fullfillment of promisses all over the place
    - did i mention poor communication

will keep one of my two ks pebbles and wait for real companies with real smartwatches

sorry for being so negative, i am just really fed up.

thanks for all efforts, especially from a community, pebble in most areas does not deserve.

grmpf.
    ·
  • Brian24Brian24 Posts: 74Member Regular
    I can't check social media at work. Will there be different color options available?
    ·
  • SteelconnectSteelconnect Posts: 112Member Regular
    Hi Brian. Yes, there will be brushed aluminium and black matte available during the launch. Along the stretch goal we will be releasing the other colours and Stainless Steel with PVD coating. 
    ·
  • Patrick05Patrick05 Posts: 18Member
    Really nice.
    Haven't got my Pebble Steel right now, but this is a must have.
    ·
  • Brian24Brian24 Posts: 74Member Regular
    You're only making a 100? I feel like way more than that would be able to be sold. 
    ·
  • AeronAeron Posts: 53Member
    count me in for a pair of matte black!!!
    ·

Patrick said:
    Really nice.
    Hi Patrick. Thanks for your interest on our product! We will be launching our project tomorrow (28/3/2014, Friday) in Kickstarter. Please drop by to support us! Your help would bring this project to the market! Kindly check out our Facebook page for more updates. Thank you!
    ·
    Brian said:
    You're only making a 100? I feel like way more than that would be able to be sold. 
    Hi Brian! Good Day! The 100 pieces mention above are only limited in its Price, 10GBP/USD16.60. Once the 100 pieces were sold out, you could get it at 15GBP/USD25 each pair. Please be the first to grab it once the project launched! We will love to have you in our backer list as a founder of this product. Thank you!  
    ·
  • JblessJbless Posts: 4Member
    Hi, may i know what time will your project launch tomorrow? i am interested!
    ·

Patrick said:
    Really nice.
    Hi Patrick. Thanks for your interest on our product! We will be launching our project tomorrow (28/3/2014, Friday) in Kickstarter. Please drop by to support us! Your help would bring this project to the market! Kindly check out our Facebook page for more updates. Thank you!
    Give me a link and I will order one.
    ·
    Jbless said:
    Hi, may i know what time will your project launch tomorrow? i am interested!
    Thanks for your interest in our project! The project will be launching on 28/03/2014 12:00 PM GMT. Please take sometime to familiar with how Kickstarter Campaign work. Thanks for your support and please help us to share with your loves one!  
    ·
    Patrick said:

Patrick said:
    Really nice.
    Give me a link and I will order one.
    Hi Patrick. The link will only be available once the project are launched. We will made the link available as soon. Besides that you could always search SteelConnect in, www.kickstart.com search engine once the project are launched. Please continue to support us. See you there very soon!   
    ·
  • dcaffeine8ddcaffeine8d Posts: 15Member
    Is the brushed aluminum option close to the brushed stainless colour of the peb steel? I don't see it in your sample pics.
    ·
    Is the brushed aluminum option close to the brushed stainless colour of the peb steel? I don't see it in your sample pics.
    Hi! Thanks for the enquiries. The colour will not be exactly the same as the Brushed stainless steel on your Pebble steel. We currently do not own a brushed stainless steel version, still in the queue with most of the fans out there. The outcome of brushed aluminium and brushed stainless steel are different in nature. The material cost for both are very close, however the tooling for stainless steel are higher. This is why we brought brushed aluminium version in first. When we have the right volume, we will go for the stainless steel with a little additional charges. In Kickstarter you will have the option to change your pledge from aluminium version to the stainless steel version once the stretch goal achieved. You may want to go for both finishing (Brushed Aluminium & Black Matte), as we are promoting fusion and mix&match for a even fashionable outcome. We will include all the features and material in our campaign F.A.Q later in Kickstarter. Please continue to support us and we will bring more updates soon!
    ·
    how about the finishing for the matte black? does it match with the matte black steel?

any thing u can share about international shipping cost to Singapore?
    ·
    Aeron said:
    how about the finishing for the matte black? does it match with the matte black steel?

any thing u can share about international shipping cost to Singapore?
    Hi Aeron. The anodized finish on the Black Matte will be a little darker from the original Pebble Steel. We will try to match the colour with different surface preparation and keep you guys updated. They are using PVD coating and the finishing are more into Dark Grey or Tungsten. We will be shipping with registered mail worldwide in the cost of 3GBP or USD5. Thank you!
    ·
  • Peter05Peter05 Posts: 283Member Regular
    edited March 2014
    Hello,
    Sorry for a probably basic question, but should I transfer 10 GBP (12.1 Euro) + shipping costs if I like to get a pair of the black matte connectors?
    What is the shipping cost for NL - 3 GBP (3.63 euro) too?
    Post edited by Peter05 on
    ·
    Peter05 said:
    Hello,
    Sorry for a probably basic question, but should I transfer 10 GBP (12.1 Euro) + shipping costs if I like to get a pair of the black matte connectors?
    What is the shipping cost for NL - 3 GBP (3.63 euro) too?
    Hi Peter! We are happy to hear from you. Please go through the F.A.Q of Kickstarter on the process of supporting our campaign. In your case, you will pledge for an amount of 13GBP. The currency are set in GBP, so the currency exchange rate are depends on the bank of your credit card used. You will only be charged, once the project are successfully funded. The campaign will launch in 2 hours time. Please support us there! Thank you. 
    ·
    Thanks!
    I'll get to Kickstarter in 1 hour and 45 minutes :).
    ·
    Peter05 said:
    Thanks!
    I'll get to Kickstarter in 1 hour and 45 minutes :).
    We will be launching in 25 mins! We are as excited as you guys. Stay tune : ) 
    ·
    ...in 12 minutes already :)
    ·
  • JchWSU86JchWSU86 Posts: 29Member
    Any chance you have a picture of the brushed on brushed?
    ·
    Peter05 said:
    ...in 12 minutes already :)
    SteelConnect is officially launched!
    ·
    Pledged #3! :)
    ·
  • Mark20Mark20 Posts: 90Member Regular
    Pledged too, Matte Black for me. ;-)
    ·
    Peter05 said:
    Pledged #3! :)
    Thank you so much! We will do our very best to bring this campaign to a success! 
    ·
    Pledged :)
    ·
    pledged too!
    ·
    i presume we will be asked to choose the color after the campaign has ended yea?

·