How exactly do the notifications on the pebble work?

MrPenguin9MrPenguin9 Posts: 3Member
edited April 2012 in Support
Will all notifications in for the notification center work with pebble? For example, I have an eBay app that sends my iPhone a notification when an item is about to end. Will this automatically pop up on the pebble? Also will the default mail application work with pebble, or will I have to use some special app?

Thanks!
Tyler
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• EricEric Posts: 127Member
    edited April 2012
    > Will all notifications in for the notification center work with pebble? For example, I have an eBay app that sends my iPhone a notification when an item is about to end. Will this automatically pop up on the pebble? Also will the default mail application work with pebble, or will I have to use some special app?
    >
    > Thanks!
    > Tyler

Only the notifications listed on the Kickstarter page will be supported by Pebble by default. Other developers can add different notifications using the SDK.
  • MrPenguin9MrPenguin9 Posts: 3Member
    edited April 2012
    > > Will all notifications in for the notification center work with pebble? For example, I have an eBay app that sends my iPhone a notification when an item is about to end. Will this automatically pop up on the pebble? Also will the default mail application work with pebble, or will I have to use some special app?
    > >
    > > Thanks!
    > > Tyler
    >
    > Only the notifications listed on the Kickstarter page will be supported by Pebble by default. Other developers can add different notifications using the SDK.

So the default Mail application will work with pebble? (I won't need to use some special app?)

Thanks
    Tyler
  • kitfmkitfm Posts: 28Member
    edited April 2012

> So the default Mail application will work with pebble? (I won't need to use some special app?)
    >
    > Thanks
    > Tyler

I'm guessing you set up mail in the Pebble app. From what I can tell from the video that is the only app that actually sends notification data to the watch.