The pebble team is stepping up. (Joseph)

SylarSylar Posts: 253Member
I have noticed Joseph becoming active of late. I really appreciate this. It's no secret that the pebble team has not done the best job with communication. Him being here, answering questions and helping users shows me the pebble team is trying to improve. I just hope it continues.
iOS 6.1.2 Jailbroken on an iPhone 5, Android 4.1.1 on a Droid DNA, One Black Pebble and One Red Pebble.
·

Comments

• SaeranSaeran Posts: 407Member Pebbler
    edited April 2013
    I've noticed that too.  Good on him.
    Post edited by Saeran on
    Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9505) • Kickstarter Edition Black Pebble • GadgetWraps Screen Protector • @saeranm on Twitter • saeran.com
    ·
  • SylarSylar Posts: 253Member
    Hopefully if Joseph can't stick around for whatever reason someone else from the pebble team will step in.
    iOS 6.1.2 Jailbroken on an iPhone 5, Android 4.1.1 on a Droid DNA, One Black Pebble and One Red Pebble.
    ·
  • SylarSylar Posts: 253Member
    A number of pebble staff have been given Moderator access to the forums now.

Good to know. I guess my main reason for creating this thread was to put some positive energy out there regarding the pebble team. Up until the last few days it was rare to see a post from a pebble team member. Now it seems Joseph has been getting more involved which IMO says a lot about the pebble team.
    ·