How do I hard reset with blank screen (buttons work, I need the order in which to press them)

PuckDSPuckDS Posts: 8Member
After a good 20 minutes out of the boxe (did update the software first and it's attached to a charger) my Pebbles froze. After a reboot the screen remains blank. The buttons work, ping tests make it vibrate, I can accept / refuse calls, vibrates during calls/new texts... Only the screen remains blank (does light up when it vibrates, reboots or when you press the buttons)...

So I want to try a hard reset / factory reset (seeing as it did work fine the first half hour I am hoping it's a software glitch). But this rather hard without the screen... Can someone give me the the button sequence that I need to do a facotry reset? 
PR manager @ The Mobile Revolution
iPhone 5 iOS 6.1.3 & the occasional Android or Windows Phone review device

Comments

• Jose_LuisJose_Luis Posts: 292Member Regular
    select --> all way down (3 or 4) --> select --> all way down (4 or 5) --> select

iPhone 5S (iOS 7.0.6 Jailbreak)

• PuckDSPuckDS Posts: 8Member
    select --> all way down (3 or 4) --> select --> all way down (4 or 5) --> select
    Thx, but what is the difference between 3/4 and 4/5 depends on ... ?
    Does it matter if I push a down too much? Will it stay on the button or will it start again at the top?
  • CaffeineJunkieCaffeineJunkie Posts: 2,266Moderator mod
    It doesn't loop through the menu so once you're at the bottom it won't go any further. 

There's no danger in pressing down too many times
    Forum Moderator  iPhone 6 Plus
  • Jose_LuisJose_Luis Posts: 292Member Regular
    Yes, it will stay in  the botton. That´s why I wrote 3 or 4, 4 or 5, because I don´t have the watch here now. But the selection will go to the botton, it won´t go up.

iPhone 5S (iOS 7.0.6 Jailbreak)

• PuckDSPuckDS Posts: 8Member
    Thx for the quick responses, you guys are awesome :)
    Too bad it didn't help at all... lets hope Pebble support is as fast as you guys :)