Building on Katharine and Bobhwasatch's work, a mashup watchface showing the weather below an Android-style clock. Bonus feature: A phone link lost alert!
An installation of httpebble on iOS is required, currently limiting the availability of this watchface to developers.
* Fix polling for weather
* Automatically determine units (C/F) based on location
* Never leave your phone behind again! Vibrates when phone link is lost, and displays a "No Phone" icon.
* Refactored code for structure and reliability
* Contains some debug codes which may appear occasionally, will be removed in next build
* Short vibration on reconnection after link lost
* Minor tweaks to visual appearance.
* Hit my own server to offload Katharine. Working 15 minute refresh.
* Debug codes should be rarer (still left some in for troubleshooting)
* Reduced buffer sizes to 124 bytes (may fix Android crashes)
* Changed vibration sequence on disconnect to the one used by Niknam's Futura-weather
* Don't treat phone-side weather download problems as a watch link loss
Post edited by whacko on
BitCoin Donations: 16JtA7ovnGztKqbHJWkFTJiGqDGpxYDDBu