I want to show you an app that can transfer notes from a smartphone to your pebble. We are four guys who are working on the Pebble, Android and iPhone app right now.
So far the features of the Application are:
- Send Notes from an iPhone or Android phone to your Pebble
- Store multiple Notes on your Watch
- Choose different fonts for the Notes on your Pebble
- And access them through a menu in the Watch App
- Easily edit the Notes on your iPhone or Android device
- Share from Evernote, Google Keep and other apps to WatchNote (atm. only Android)
- If you change a note (edit, delete or create), only the edited will be updated automatically if connected to the Watch App (Only on Android)
- On iOS you send the SSL encrypted notes to a server , which generates a new Watch App (Now on Android, too!)
- No Jailbreak required
- A note can contain 699 characters and you can have up to 20 notes on your Pebble Watch
We plan to update the apps with even more features, such as two-way-communication on the iOS device.
Post edited by Hilko on