Wednesday May 29 22:00:00 UTC 2013
Pebble Technology is pleased to announce the release of PebbleOS v1.11 for the Pebble SmartWatch.
- Improved Notification UI
- Allows multiple notifications to be viewed if they arrive within a short time frame
- Improved Set Time UI
- Added the option of showing your current speed (as oppossed to your pace) in the RunKeeper application.
- Swapped next and previous track buttons in the music application.
- Added the Simplicity watchface.
- Removed the Fuzzy Time watchface (it is available through the watchapp library).
- Fixed a few issues where the bluetooth module would consume too much power.
- Fixed an issue where rounded rects drawn with graphics_fill_rect did not handle being clipped properly.
- Sped up text rendering when some of the text layer is clipped off the screen.
- Fixed a bug where the vibrating motor would get stuck on.
- Fixed a crash when changing windows, most commonly seen in the set time and set alarm UIs.
- Fixed an issue where SMS messages on iOS would be incorrectly shown as an email with a very long subject line.
Post edited by Joseph on