- Dismiss notifications directly from your Pebble
- Reply to notified messages directly from your Pebble
- Execute various notification actions (like read, archive or snooze) directly from your Pebble
- View and action on notifications that
- Up to 900 characters per notification (see almost 4x more text than on regular Pebble notification)
- Fully customizable (shitload of options for you to customize it to your liking)
- Per-app-settings (every app can have different settings)
- Full Tasker integration (change pretty much every setting or send notifications automatically via Tasker)
- Automatically switch to native Pebble notifications when critical app
is open (like stopwatch or sleep tracking) so app does not close and you
don't loose your progress.
- RTL translation support
On top of everything, it is OPEN SOURCE, so if you have an idea for a feature, feel free to submit pull request.
Source: Android | Pebble
Special thanks to Elzor for hourglass icon, to Pebble Notifier for opening its source and to all other contributors  .
Documentation, F. A. Q (Recommended to READ BEFORE INSTALLING):
This forum limits number of characters in posts so documentation was moved:
Post edited by matejdro on