I got my first Pebble (the Time) about a month ago and thought I'd try my hand at making a watchface...
I've put this together staring Pikachu!
- An animated Pikachu with dash attack!
- A Pokeball is visible on screen when connected to your phone.
- The HP meter displays remaining battery.
- Current day and date displayed.
- Weather retrieved from OpenWeatherMap.
- Animation frequency.
- Shake to animate.
- Vibrate on Bluetooth disconnect.
- Weather in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Date format in ddmm or mmdd.
It's animation heavy and might suck your battery a bit if you have the frequency too high. I've been using 10 minutes with shake to animate and get a few days out of it.
I hope you like it. I'm pretty rusty with C so please give me a yell if anyone finds any issues?