Pebble 24 Hour Sun Clock with added Moon, Day, Date plus optional Hourly Vibe function.
For those that want to compile their own geographic version:
- Before compiling, ensure to configure your location (longitude/latitude) and time zone by editing src/config.h.
- Configure Vibe function (default is false) by editing src/config.h.
- # define HOUR_VIBRATION true
- Michael Ehrmann (Boldo) for the original SunClock source
- Chad Harp for the Almanac source
- Dersie for beta testing the revised code
- Slayer1551 at MyPebbleFaces for creating a decent 1-Bit Black & White image for me.
NOTE: If you decide to reuse the code or make changes, please ensure you credit the authors. Thank you.
I have coded a "second handluminousfw), but, I believe we're in agreement a second hand is not entirely suited to this style of watch face so I won't release this version to the wider public.
Post edited by whacko on